Eaglemoss Classic DC Universe Collection issue 120, Kid Flash pic.
I was really holding out for Bart Allen in his classic Kid Flash duds but alas it was not to be. *Sigh* The new 52 has destroyed everything that I loved. Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind the Brett Booth designed costume that much but it doesn’t hold a handle to the classic Infantino Kid Flash suit or Bart Allen’s variation on the suit with the swanky boots that everyone seemed to love to hate.
Plus this suit doesn’t fit in with the previously released Wally West and Jay Garrick figurines stylistically at all. Then again I don’t really know, I guess I should reserve judgment until I see it in person.
What do you all think of the last Eaglemoss Classic DC Collection release? Does the New 52 suit ruin it for you? Who still plans on picking it up?
- riverflows--inme likes this
- amethystdaydream likes this
- cristinmasen likes this
- thesquirrelboy likes this
- quickasimpulse likes this
- thadthawne reblogged this from touchofgrey37 and added:
- somuchcomics reblogged this from fastestfanalive and added:
- gorogues said: Glad to see Bart made, but yeah the New 52 look does ruin it for me. The design itself isn’t horrible, but I dislike everything associated with the reboot. I’m dreading when we start getting Rogue figures in their new looks :\
- gorogues likes this
- barryallenvsm likes this
- comicgirl1256 likes this
- dementedspeedster likes this
- touchofgrey37 reblogged this from fastestfanalive and added:
- touchofgrey37 likes this
- jsarevisited likes this
- teenagemutantninjaemily reblogged this from fastestfanalive
- mypetcamera likes this
- fastestfanalive posted this